Export-Import Bank [electronic resource] : Legislative Mandate for Small Business.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Executive-legislative relations.
Foreign trade promotion.
- Reviews Congressional mandates for Eximbank export financing programs to support small business and avoid negative impacts on U.S. producers and employment, and describes Eximbank initiatives in response to Congressional mandates.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Export-Import Bank
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|