Vietnam-U.S. Normalization Process [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 p., digital, PDF file)
- International economic relations.
Missing in action.
- Analyzes incremental efforts at normalization of diplomatic and economic relations between the U.S. and Vietnam, 1975-1998. Reviews current issues in U.S.-Vietnamese relations, including economic ties, human rights and religious freedom, political and security ties, and cooperation in prisoners of war and missing in action accounting efforts. Examines current situation in Vietnam, including economic developments, political trends, and foreign policy.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Vietnam-U.S. Normalization Process
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|