"Self-Executing" Rules Reported by the House Committee on Rules [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- Briefly discusses "self-executing" rules in the House, a type of order-of-business resolution issued by the Rules Committee.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. "Self-Executing" Rules Reported by the House Committee on Rules
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|