Trade-Through Rule [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Finance -- Law and legislation.
- Provides background on SEC proposed modifications to the trade-through rule, which stipulates that transactions involving stocks for sale on more than one exchange may not occur in one market if a lower price is offered in another market, and reviews arguments for and against the SEC trade-through rule proposal.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Trade-Through Rule
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|