Mutual Fund 12b-1 Fees [electronic resource] : Key Reform Proposals.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p., digital, PDF file)
- Finance -- Law and legislation.
- Discusses mutual fund Rule 12b-1 fees including origins, role, costs, and benefits. Reviews proposals to reform disclosure, closed funds and 12b-1 fees, and treatment of 12b-1 fees; and to repeal Rule 12b-1.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Mutual Fund 12b-1 Fees
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|