Public Safety Communications [electronic resource] : Policy, Proposals, Legislation and Progress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (32 p., digital, PDF file)
- Emergency communication systems.
- Reviews public safety communications policy and issues related to P.L. 108-458, the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, to increase assignment of radio spectrum to public safety agencies and to improve interoperability of emergency communications systems. Discusses related policy implications for planning, technology, and progress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Public Safety Communications
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|