Internet [electronic resource] : An Overview of Key Technology Policy Issues Affecting Its Use and Growth.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (53 p., digital, PDF file)
- Governmental investigations -- United States.
Privacy, Right of.
- Examines key technology policy issues affecting the growth and use of the Internet, including broadband Internet access, computer and Internet security, Internet privacy, the impact of unsolicited electronic mail, protection of children from unsuitable material, management of Internet domain names, and Government information technology management. List pending legislation in the 109th Congress, summarizes legislation passed by the 105th-108th Congresses, and provides list of related CRS reports.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Internet
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|