Patent Reform [electronic resource] : Innovation Issues.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (43 p., digital, PDF file)
- Universities and colleges.
Actions and defenses.
- Examines patent laws and procedures reform innovation issues. Discusses patents and innovation policy; current issues and concerns, including patent quality, litigation costs, international harmonization, potential abuses of patent speculators, role of individuals and universities and small entities, and different roles for patents in distinct industries; and proposed legislative initiatives regarding patent reform.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Patent Reform
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|