Status of a Member of the House Who Has Been Indicted for or Convicted of a Felony [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- Summarizes the potential consequences, with respect to Congressional status, that may result when a sitting Member of the House of Representatives is indicted for or convicted of a felony.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Status of a Member of the House Who Has Been Indicted for or Convicted of a Felony
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|