Hamdan v. Rumsfeld [electronic resource] : Military Commissions in the "Global War on Terrorism".
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Justice, Administration of.
Courts-martial and courts of inquiry.
- Discusses 2006 Supreme Court decision in Hamdan v. Rumsfeld, which found that George W. Bush exceeded his authority when he established military commissions to try enemy combatants for violations of the law of war.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Hamdan v. Rumsfeld
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|