"Revolving Door," Post-Employment Laws for Federal Personnel [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Officials and employees.
- Summarizes post-employment restrictions, often referred to as "revolving-door" laws, applicable to Federal employees of the executive and legislative branches after they leave Government service or employment.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. "Revolving Door," Post-Employment Laws for Federal Personnel
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|