Show me a hero / HBO Miniseries presents ; a Blown Deadline production ; in association with Pretty Pictures ; written by William F. Zorzi & David Simon ; directed by Paul Haggis.
- New York, NY : Home Box Office, 
- Burbank, CA : distributed by Warner Home Video
2 videodiscs (approximately 358 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Mayors -- United States -- Drama.
Low-income housing -- United States -- Drama.
Racism -- United States -- Drama.
Small cities -- Politics and government -- Drama.
Belkin, Lisa, 1960- -- Film adaptations.
- Local subjects:
- Mini Series.
- Political television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish; optional subtitles in English, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Thai.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 (English, dubbed French); Dolby Digital 2.0 (dubbed Spanish).
digital optical surround Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- In an America generations removed from the greatest civil rights struggles of the 1960s, the young mayor of a mid-sized American city is faced with a federal court order that says he must build a small number of low-income housing units in the white neighborhoods of his town. His attempt to do so tears the entire city apart, paralyzes the municipal government and, ultimately, destroys the mayor and his political future.
- Oscar Isaac, Bob Balaban, Jim Belushi, Jon Bernthal, Latanya Richardson Jackson.
- Director of photography, Adrij Parekh; editor, Jo Francis
- Based on Show me a hero / by Lisa Belkin.
Videodisc release of a television mini-series broadcast on the HBO Network, c2015.
Special features: Making "Show me a hero", trailer.
- Haggis, Paul, television director.
Zorzi, William F., screenwriter.
Simon, David, 1960- screenwriter.
Isaac, Oscar, actor.
Balaban, Bob, actor.
Belushi, James, 1954- actor.
HBO miniseries (Firm), presenter.
Blown Deadline Productions (Firm), production company.
Home Box Office (Firm), broadcaster.
Warner Home Video (Firm), publisher.
- Container of: Show me a hero (Television program)
Container of: Show me a hero (Television program). French.
Container of: Show me a hero (Television program). Spanish.
- Publisher Number:
1000584260 Warner Bros Ent. Canada Inc.
2000116333 Warner Bros Ent. Canada Inc. (disc 1)
2000116334 Warner Bros Ent. Canada Inc. (disc 2)
3000066377 Warner Bros Ent. Canada Inc. (container)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|