Social Services Block Grant (Title XX of the Social Security Act) [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Social Services Block Grant.
- Provides background on social services block grants (SSBG), which provide funds to States for a variety of social service activities. Reviews recent funding, legislation, impact of welfare reform on SSBG, and allocation and use of funds.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Social Services Block Grant (Title XX of the Social Security Act)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|