NATO Common Funds Burdensharing [electronic resource] : Background and Current Issues.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (11 p., digital, PDF file)
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Discusses NATO civil budget, military budget, and security investment program, all funded by individual contributions from the member states for commonly conducted activities.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. NATO Common Funds Burdensharing
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|