Navy Role in Global War on Terrorism (GWOT) -- Background and Issues for Congress [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Considers Navy role in the global war on terrorism (GWOT) and related issues for Congress, including the need for an increased Navy role, and amount of Navy personnel and funding associated with GWOT-related activities.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Navy Role in Global War on Terrorism (GWOT) -- Background and Issues for Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|