Sea-Based Ballistic Missile Defense -- Background and Issues for Congress [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (38 p., digital, PDF file)
- Missile attack warning systems.
- Examines eventual role of DOD sea-based ballistic missile defense (BMD) systems in worldwide U.S. BMD architecture, focusing on its possible effects on the Navy. Provides background on sea-based BMD systems, presents potential issues for Congress relating to these systems, and summarizes recent legislative activity.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Sea-Based Ballistic Missile Defense -- Background and Issues for Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|