Endangered Species Act (ESA) in the 109th Congress [electronic resource] : Conflicting Values and Difficult Choices.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (23 p., digital, PDF file)
- Conservation of natural resources.
- Examines controversial provisions of the Endangered Species Act (ESA) affecting the use of Federal and nonfederal lands and resources. Reviews major domestic and international provisions of the ESA, evaluates the efficacy of species protection and restoration efforts, and examines ESA issues in the 109th Congress and additional legislative initiatives.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Endangered Species Act (ESA) in the 109th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|