Biofuels Incentives [electronic resource] : A Summary of Federal Programs.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (13 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States).
- Outlines EPA, IRS, USDA, DOE, and Customs and Border Protection programs that provide loans, grants, tax credits, and other direct or indirect incentives for biofuels. Provides details for each program, including administering agency, authorizing statutes, annual funding, and expiration date.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Biofuels Incentives
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|