Spectrum Management [electronic resource] : Auctions.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p., digital, PDF file)
- Technological innovations.
Telecommunication -- Law and legislation.
- Examines the role of auctions in spectrum policy, focusing on the allocation of spectrum for TV broadcasting, radio, advanced wireless, or unlicensed use and the assignment of licenses for exclusive or shared use of frequencies. Describes spectrum auction and service rules, NextWave Telecom, and technology; and outlines recent Congressional actions regarding spectrum auctions. Highlights Administration spectrum policy and new legislation concerning spectrum auction policy.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Spectrum Management
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|