Social Security Reform [electronic resource] : Legal Analysis of Social Security Benefit Entitlement Issues.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Powers and duties.
Trusts and trustees.
- Analyzes legal issues related to beneficiaries' entitlement to social security benefits, in light of social security reform proposals. Discusses Congressional authority to modify entitlements, Congressional guarantee of social security benefit payments, and legal issues involved in the payment of social security benefits from the social security trust fund in the event of insolvency.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Social Security Reform
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|