Federal Mandatory Minimum Sentencing Statutes [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (40 p., digital, PDF file)
- Justice, Administration of.
Due process of law.
- Discusses Federal mandatory minimum sentencing statutes. Examines various types of mandatory minimums, history of mandatory minimums, and relationship between mandatory minimums and Federal sentencing guidelines. Addresses constitutional boundaries involving cruel and unusual punishment, due process, separation of powers, crack and equal protection, and double jeopardy. Lists Federal mandatory minimum sentencing statutes and provides bibliography.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Mandatory Minimum Sentencing Statutes
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|