U.S. Immigration Policy on Asylum Seekers [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (31 p., digital, PDF file)
- Emigration and immigration.
- Examines immigration policy on aliens seeking asylum in the U.S. Discusses legislative history, including the Refugee Act of 1980, the Immigration Act of 1990, and 1996 revisions to asylum policy. Provides an overview of current policy; and reviews statistical trends, issues for debate, and recent legislative activity. Includes tables and graphs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. U.S. Immigration Policy on Asylum Seekers
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|