Methamphetamine [electronic resource] : Legislation and Issues in the 110th Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Medical laws and legislation.
- Provides brief overview of methamphetamine abuse (MA), production, and trafficking; and Federal methamphetamine-specific programs. Summarizes P.L. 109-177, the Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act, to curb MA use, trafficking, and production; and covers legislation introduced in the 110th Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Methamphetamine
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|