International Monetary Fund [electronic resource] : Reforming Country Representation.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (24 p., digital, PDF file)
- International economic relations.
- Explains how countries are represented at the IMF, discusses the reform agenda, analyzes various options to reform the quota system, and evaluates the role of Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. International Monetary Fund
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|