Walter Reed Army Medical Center [electronic resource] : Realignment Under BRAC 2005 and Options for Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (37 p., digital, PDF file)
- Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- Examines 2005 Defense Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) Commission recommendation to establish a new Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., and details realignment of the Walter Reed Army Medical Center (WRAMC). Describes concerns regarding the closure of WRAMC main post, and explains major parts of the BRAC recommendation. Details principal organizations currently resident at WRAMC, including the fate of each; describes timing of necessary construction and moves; and discusses BRAC-related recommendations made by an independent review group in their Apr. 2007 report on patient care at WRAMC.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|