Senate Rule XIV Procedures for Placing Measures Directly on the Senate Calendar [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- Reviews procedure for placing bills and joint resolutions on Senate Calendar of Business.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Senate Rule XIV Procedures for Placing Measures Directly on the Senate Calendar
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|