District of Columbia Representation [electronic resource] : Effect on House Apportionment.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Elections.
District of Columbia.
Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- Provides brief overview of H.R. 1433, the D.C. House Voting Rights Act of 2007, and H.R. 492, the D.C. Voting Rights Restoration Act of 2007, both to provide D.C. residents with voting representation in the House of Representatives. Discusses possible impact of D.C. representation on the reapportionment of Congressional seats, and describes Congressional precedent for adding new States and seats to the House of Representatives.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. District of Columbia Representation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|