Access to Government Information in the United States [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Executive-legislative relations.
Freedom of information.
Governmental investigations -- United States.
- Provides history and background on interbranch information disputes between Congress and the executive branch, including a brief description of public access laws.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Access to Government Information in the United States
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|