Terrorism Risk Insurance Program [electronic resource] : Current Issues and Background.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 p., digital, PDF file)
- Finance -- Law and legislation.
- Provides background on terrorism risk insurance issues and the current terrorism risk insurance program authorized by P.L. 107-297, the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act of 2002, which requires insurers to offer terrorism insurance to their commercial policyholders, preserves State regulation of this type of insurance, and directs the Secretary of the Treasury to administer a program for sharing terrorism losses. Addresses policy issues and outlook for the 110th Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Terrorism Risk Insurance Program
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|