Former Presidents [electronic resource] : Federal Expenditures for Pensions, Office Allowances, and Protection.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. President.
Presidents -- Transition periods.
- Provides overview of Federal retirement benefits available to former Presidents and their spouses through GSA, including pensions, staff and office allowances, travel expenses, and lifetime Secret Service protection. Summarizes statutory intent and legislative history, including the enactment of the Former Presidents Act in 1958. Outlines policy considerations and pending legislation.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Former Presidents
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|