Engrossment, Enrollment, and Presentation of Legislation [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
United States. Congress -- Committees.
- Provides an overview of engrossment, enrollment, and presentation of legislation, technical components of the legislative process attesting to the accuracy of bill texts and confirmation of the passage of bills and delivery to the President.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Engrossment, Enrollment, and Presentation of Legislation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|