Alteration and Correction of Legislation in Engrossment and Enrollment [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
United States. Congress -- Committees.
- Describes engrossment and enrollment procedures in the House and Senate. Discusses circumstances and procedures under which legislation can be altered at each stage of legislation, including identification of the officers that are involved in this process and the recourse available if changes are made that do not accurately reflect chamber or Congressional action.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Alteration and Correction of Legislation in Engrossment and Enrollment
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|