Marine Protected Areas [electronic resource] : An Overview.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (37 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
Marine resources conservation.
- Provides overview of designated marine protected areas (MPAs) that limit human activities in order to protect and manage ecosystems rather than individual resources. Covers challenges, benefits, and controversies surrounding MPAs; specific Federal laws and programs concerning MPAs; related activities of Clinton and Bush Administrations; MPA Center activities and other Federal agency actions; and issues for Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Marine Protected Areas
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|