Fruits, Vegetables, and Other Specialty Crops [electronic resource] : A Primer on Government Programs.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (25 p., digital, PDF file)
- Farm produce -- Marketing.
Agriculture -- Research.
- Examines Federal programs of importance to the specialty crop industry, which includes fruits, vegetables, tree nuts, dried fruits, and nursery products. Provides an overview of USDA specialty crops assistance programs, including assistance for losses, marketing services, nutrition and food assistance, export promotion, disease and pest protection, and research programs; FDA programs, including domestic and imported foods safety and pesticide residue programs; and DOL programs, including guest worker and farmer assistance programs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Fruits, Vegetables, and Other Specialty Crops
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|