Broadband Internet Regulation and Access [electronic resource] : Background and Issues.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (22 p., digital, PDF file)
- Artificial satellites in telecommunication.
- Explains broadband or high-speed Internet access technologies, including cable, digital subscriber line, wireless, fiber, and satellite. Discusses the status of broadband deployment, examines open access arguments, and reviews existing regulatory framework of the telecommunications industry in light of rapid technological advances and the resulting convergence of telecommunications providers and markets. Summarizes activity and legislation in the 109th and 110th Congresses regarding broadband access.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Broadband Internet Regulation and Access
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|