Coastal Louisiana Ecosystem Restoration After Hurricanes Katrina and Rita [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Conservation of natural resources.
- Reviews Army Corps of Engineers proposed projects to restore various sites in the coastal wetland ecosystem in Louisiana, and discusses restoration options considered in wake of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Examines whether completion of Corps restoration could have mitigated the impact of the hurricanes.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Coastal Louisiana Ecosystem Restoration After Hurricanes Katrina and Rita
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|