Spectrum Use and the Transition to Digital TV [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Emergency communication systems.
- Discusses planned transition from analog to digital TV services, including summary of FCC auction rules; service rules for radio spectrum assigned for public safety use and open access; and band plan, licenses, and build-out requirements.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Spectrum Use and the Transition to Digital TV
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|