The Leighton homestead / by Mary J. Holmes, author of "Lena Rivers", "Tempest and Sunshine", "Meadow Brook", "The English Orphans", etc., etc.
- Standardized Title:
- Edna Browning, or, The Leighton homestead
- New York : Grosset & Dunlap, [1903?]
320 pages ; 20 cm
- Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- United States.
Publishers' cloth bindings (Binding) -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Published in 1876 under title: Edna Browning; or, The Leighton homestead.
- Local notes:
- Bound in light blue cloth; cover and spine have navy blue lettering; cover has illustration of flowers in vases on either side of pasted black and white photo of woman's head and shoulder.
Jean M. Rogers Collection copy has dustjacket retained. Back cover of dustjacket lists books by Mary Jane Holmes.
Jean M. Rogers Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2016 by H. Carton Rogers, III, in honor of Jean M. Rogers.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rogers, H. Carton, III (donor) (Rogers Collection copy)
Rogers, Jean M. (former owner) (Rogers Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Jean M. Rogers Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Grosset & Dunlap, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|