Environmental Exemptions for the Navy's Mid-Frequency Active Sonar Training Program [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2008.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 p., digital, PDF file)
- Privileges and immunities.
- Describes mid-frequency active (MFA) sonar technology, and explains potential harm caused to marine mammals. Summarizes MFA regulations under various environmental laws, and examines litigation surrounding regular Navy training exercises off coast of California. Reviews Navy environmental exemption for MFA sonar training exercises, and provides legal analysis.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Environmental Exemptions for the Navy's Mid-Frequency Active Sonar Training Program
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|