Child Pornography [electronic resource] : Constitutional Principles and Federal Statutes.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2008.
- Government document
1 online resource (24 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
- Reviews the constitutional principles under which child pornography is defined and the Federal statutes, including the Children's Internet Protection Act and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, under which it is criminalized.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Child Pornography
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|