Education Tax Benefits [electronic resource] : Are They Permanent or Temporary?.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2008.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Federal aid to education.
- Describes and discusses permanent versus temporary features of education tax benefits available to individuals, and reviews legislation to revise the temporary status of certain education tax benefits.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Education Tax Benefits
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|