Russian Energy Policy Toward Neighboring Countries [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2008.
- Government document
1 online resource (26 p., digital, PDF file)
- International economic relations.
- Discusses Russian oil and gas industries, including their efforts to purchase energy infrastructure in central and eastern Europe and reduce energy subsidies to neighboring countries. Examines impact of recent Russian energy policy on neighboring countries, and international concerns about perceived Russian efforts to manipulate foreign energy dependency to achieve political goals. Reviews U.S. efforts to promote energy security of these countries and covers Congressional action.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Russian Energy Policy Toward Neighboring Countries
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|