Health and Safety Concerns Over U.S. Imports of Chinese Products [electronic resource] : An Overview.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2008.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Food adulteration and inspection.
- Examines concerns about unsafe seafood, pet food, toys, tires, and other imports from China. Assesses state of Chinese regulatory system, and considers implications for U.S.-China trade relations.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Health and Safety Concerns Over U.S. Imports of Chinese Products
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|