Federal White-Collar Pay [electronic resource] : FY2009 Salary Adjustments.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2008.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. President.
United States. Congress -- Officials and employees.
- Reviews projected annual pay adjustment and locality-based comparability pay increases for Federal workers in FY2009. Details the process established by P.L. 101-509, the Federal Employees Pay Comparability Act of 1990, for computing locality-based payments; and discusses Presidential and Congressional recommendations.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal White-Collar Pay
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|