Federal Food Safety System [electronic resource] : A Primer.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2008.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Food adulteration and inspection.
- Describes roles of Federal agencies responsible for food safety, identifies major legislative authorities governing them, and reviews selected issues.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Food Safety System
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|