Environmental Activities of the U.S. Coast Guard [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2008.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Marine resources conservation.
- Summarizes environmental-related activities of the U.S. Coast Guard, including maritime oil spill prevention, inspection of foreign and domestic ships, marine debris and pollution preparedness and response, marine and environmental sciences, National Pollution Funds Center, and environmental compliance and restoration.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Environmental Activities of the U.S. Coast Guard
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|