Critical Infrastructures [electronic resource] : Background, Policy, and Implementation.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2008.
- Government document
1 online resource (44 p., digital, PDF file)
- Governmental investigations -- United States.
- Discusses background and implementation of Presidential Decision Directive No. 63, which developed and implemented policy to protect U.S. critical infrastructures from physical threats and cyber attacks. Describes Bush Administration restructuring of infrastructure protection programs, including the role of DHS. Outlines policy implementation by Federal agencies, and highlights issues of Congressional interest.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Critical Infrastructures
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|