Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Legislation in the 110th Congress [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2008.
- Government document
1 online resource (131 p., digital, PDF file)
- Power resources -- Law and legislation.
- Reviews status of energy efficiency and renewable energy legislation introduced during the 110th Congress. Provides brief description and summary of Congressional action for each bill listed, including references to relevant hearings, reports, and documents.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Legislation in the 110th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|