Foreign Tax Credit's Interest Allocation Rules [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2009.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 p., digital, PDF file)
- International economic relations.
- Provides background on the function and mechanisms of the U.S. foreign tax credit. Discusses foreign tax credit interest allocation rules and subgroup elections.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Foreign Tax Credit's Interest Allocation Rules
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|