Annuities and the Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 151A [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2009.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 p., digital, PDF file)
- Finance -- Law and legislation.
- Explains different types of annuities, reviews taxation advantages of annuities, and addresses Federal and State roles in regulation of annuities. Outlines SEC-approved rule 151A, to reclassify equity-indexed annuities to be a security product as well as being an insurance product for tax purposes, and thus expand SEC oversight over these annuities.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Annuities and the Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 151A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|